At the heart of this event is SAVi, an assessment methodology helping governments and investors steer capital towards sustainable infrastructure.
During this event, we will discuss:
- How does sustainable infrastructure systematically bring more value-for-money than business-as-usual alternatives?
- How can risks be reduced across an infrastructure project's life cycle by incorporating environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations?
- How can we calculate the costs of these risks?
- Nathalie Bernasconi-Osterwalder, Group Director, Economic Law and Policy, IISD
- Fulai Sheng, Head, Economic and Fiscal Policy Unit, Resources and Markets Branch, UN Environment
- Andrea Bassi, Senior Associate, IISD
- David Uzsoki, Senior Advisor, Infrastructure Finance and Green Finance, IISD
- John Maughan, Research Program Manager, Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP)
- Quendresa Rugova, Sustainable Finance Geneva
|Date and time||19 March 2019, 10.00 - 13.00|
International Environment House II
Chemin de Balexert 7 - 9,
1219 Vernier, Switzerland